Who We Are
If you are a consumer, we encourage you to use this Website to find important information and to connect with a local Critical Illness Insurance professional who is a member of the organization. Or, use our simple form to request a no-obligation price quote.
If you are an insurance or financial professional, we invite you to become a member of the Association.
The Association was established to:
- Create heightened awareness among consumers for the need and benefits of owning individual and employer sponsored critical illness insurance.
- Provide support and the most relevant information to agents, brokers, financial professionals and insurers involved in the critical illness insurance marketplace.
- Serve as a forum for members to meet, exchange information and support efforts to improve the marketplace for critical illness insurance products.
- Make available sales-related training, savings on CI-related products and services and develop generic consumer information that augments company-sponsored programs.
- Support Certification programs for producers that are of high quality and affordable to the largest number of professionals.
Member Service Center
3835 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Suite 336
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Jesse Slome, Executive Director
Visit our sister trade organizations:
Leading Source of Long Term Care Insurance Information for Consumers and Insurance AgentsThe American Association for Long Term Care Insurance
Leading Source of Medicare Supplement Insurance Information for Consumers and Insurance AgentsThe American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance
Use the online membership application