Members of the American Association for Critical Illness Insurance can obtain professional
E & O insurance protection at special rates. Reminder: Association membership is FREE.
- Coverage for Individual Agents and Brokers (2 different levels)
- Coverage Available for NEW Agents.
- Coverage for ALL States.
- Options for Agencies and Staff.
- Premiums as Low as $515-per-year (including all fees)
- Limits of Liability: $1,000,000 per claim *
- Deductible: $1,000 per-claim ($2,500 Level II) *
- E-Z Online Application (takes 5-8 minutes)
- Simplified Underwriting Using Online Application (8 questions)
- Instant Online Approval & Certificate Available
- Credit Card Options (monthly, quarterly, annual)
* See policy provisions for full details.
E & O Coverage For Insurance Agents, Brokers & Agencies (2015-2016)
The American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (AACII) and CalSurance are proud to offer an errors and omissions plan tailored to the members of the Association. Because membership in the Association is currently FREE, you pay NO ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP FEES to take advantage of our group discounted rate.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS OF THE E&O PROGRAM
APPLY NOW ONLINE - 8 QUESTIONS - INSTANT CERTIFICATE
AACII MEMBERS CLICK HERE
FOR E&O INFORMATION + THE ONLINE E&O APPLICATION
APPLY FOR YOUR FREE ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN AACII
This webpage contains highlights regarding the options available. For complete details please click on the link below for access to complete information and the online application.
Individual agents and brokers (including NEW agents and brokers) can select from two levels (See descriptions below). Coverage for agencies and agency staff is also available.
This is a group policy available to agents in ALL states. Your cost is based on when you enroll during the policy year (August 1, 2012 - August 1, 2013).
- Life insurance (other than variable life)
- Accident & Health (including Medicare Supplement) insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- critical illness insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Fully insured group life and A&H insurance plans, but not including Group or ordinary pension or Profit Sharing Plans, Individual Retirement Accounts, Keogh Plans, 401(k) or 501(b) Plans
INDIVIDUAL COVERAGE - LEVEL I
- Includes Level I covered products
- Fixed annuities
- Equity indexed annuities
INDIVIDUAL COVERAGE - LEVEL II
RATES FOR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
The chart below shows the premium levels for Association members. This includes a non-refundable $60 administrative and co-marketing fee.
SEE POLICY DETAILS - APPLY ONLINE
The Association's E&O insurance policies for members are offered through CalSurance. For complete information and to access their online application, click on the link below.
The online application will take you between 5 and 10 minutes to complete. If you meet all the requirements, you will be immediately approved and be able to print out your E&O certificate.
Payment via credit card is accepted. You can choose from annual, quarterly or monthly payments.
Apply For E & O Coverage Now
American Association for Critical Illness Insurance.
FOR AACII ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Then return to this page and apply for your E&O Coverage.
The program administrator is CalSurance (CA License Number 0B02587).